Are You Planning
There's more to planning for retirement than just the money aspect. Preparing for the best time of life is an exciting and fulfilling process.
Today, your retirement could very well be a full one-third of your life - 30+ years.
Retirement is the time of life where you choose to do what you like to do best. So, planning for this important time is essential.
Baby boomers have a unique opportunity. As always, we have reinvented each stage of life compared to previous generations. We want to do it our way.
Are you approaching your retirement years? Are you being forced into retirement because of downsizing? Or are you early in your career and want to really plan ahead? You've come to the right place.
I'm a baby boomer that found myself being forced to retire due to downsizing. So I had to do some quick retirement planning.
Here are some of the topics I will be covering on this website:
- Lifestyle Planning
- Income Planning
- Estate Planning
- Early Retirement
- Advice & Tips
- Consultants & Specialists
- Financial Planning & Investing
- Resources - Checklists, Guides, Handbooks
- ... and much more
I am dedicated to bringing you essential information to help your planning for retirement - the best time of your life. Bookmark this site (CTRL+D) and visit often.
- SearchBaby BoomersPlanning For Retirement
- Search Baby Boomers Planning for Retirement website.
- Baby BoomersPlanning for RetirementBlog
- The Baby Boomers Planning for Retirement Blog is my journal about planning for retirement for baby boomers. It...
- Retirement Planning Articles - Guest Posts
- Great retirement planning articles, contributed by visitors from around the world.
- Global Financial Crisis
- Has the Global Financial Crisis affected your retirement plans? That is the question the University of South Australia is asking retirees and near retirees across the globe in their latest survey.
- Investing For Retirement
- Investing for retirement requires that you be a good saver. You must set aside a portion of your earnings periodically. These funds should be invested in sound vehicles that grow your investments.
- Retirement Lifestyle Planning - Things to Consider
- Non-financial retirement planning is a critical part of our retirement lifestyle planning. Consider the following ...
- Retirement Income - Build Multiple Streams Of Retirement Income
- Build multiple streams of retirement income. Having only one source of income is foolish, and dangerous. Here are four ways to increase your income.
- Retirement Income Planning is Essential
- Proper retirement income planning will ensure that your retirement income will last for your entire lifetime. Today's challenge is...
- Debt Elimination Without Bankruptcy
- Debt elimination without bankruptcy is possible! Here is how you can eliminate debt and save your credit rating at the same time.
- Bank On Yourself Review - Creating Wealth Without Risk
- Bank on yourself and grow your wealth without risk! I love Bank On Yourself. It is a great financial tool that the wealthy use to grow their net worth without risk. It is the Infinite Banking Concept
- Supplemental Retirement Income Fills the Gap
- When essential lifestyle expenses exceed the total of all your income streams, supplemental retirement income is the answer to...
- Retirement Transition
- The retirement transition takes you from your productive working stage of life to the stage of doing what you want to do, when you want to do it...
- Retirement Planning Tools
- There are many retirement planning tools available to help you plan for retirement, but which ones...
- Cheapest Places To Retire
- Ideally, the cheapest places to retire have low property taxes, low income taxes, low sales taxes, and low cost of living.
- Baby Boomers Retiring
- What are the baby boomers retiring now looking for? To answer this question we need to...
- Early Retirement Planning Is A Must
- You need to do early retirement planning to start your retirement phase of life. Even if you work to normal retirement age, it is wise to...
- Planning A Retirement Party
- Here are some ideas for planning a retirement party that will make it enjoyable and memorable for all, but...
- Retirement Planning Tips
- Do you need retirement planning tips? Click here to see tips on various aspects of retirement planning.
- Boomers Caring for Elderly Parents
- Baby Boomers are finding themselves actively caring for elderly parents. People are living longer and need...
- Estate Planning
- Proper estate planning could provide income for you and preserve wealth...
- Retirement Help Resources
- Many retirement help resources are available to guide you through your retirement planning process. Click here for resources such as .....
- Words of Wisdom for Retirement
- The best words of wisdom for retirement come from those who have experienced it. Here is some great wisdom that...
- Site Map for Baby Boomers Planning for Retirement
- This site map will help you find every page on Baby Boomers Planning for Retirement.
- Contact Us at Baby Boomers Planning for Retirement
- Use this form to contact us at Baby Boomers Planning for Retirement.
- Legal Documents
- Legal documents for Baby Boomers Planning For Retirement. Recent changes in the law now require that we post certain legal documents. Here are ours.
- Senior Retirement Homes: Now Is The Best Time To Buy
- Senior retirement homes are the most affordable they have ever been in recent history. Now is the time to buy!
- Life Insurance Policy Exchange
- If you own or have a life insurance policy, you may be able to exchange it for a premium free retained benfit, cash, income or a long term care benefit plan and use the value today.